Jul 29, 2009

Chris + Casey

I don't have a lot of time to blog right now. As many of you know, my family and I are in the process of adopting a girl. We are THRILLED + BLESSED beyond belief that this wonderful young girl may soon be ours. As our steps toward adoption increase, I have been wanting to spend more + more time with our new hopefully-soon-to-be-daughter + our 4 other wonderful boys. But with that said, I did want to post a few more photos from last weekend's wedding. With all that is going on right now, this wedding post may be 'several small posts' instead.

Here are a few photos from Chris + Casey's wedding last weekend at the Fair Barn in Pinehurst... It was a BEAUTIFUL ceremony!

Casey + the girls...


Chris + the guys...








And here is my FABULOUS Company Photographer in action! She is photographing Chris + Casey's rings on the top of the lime + lemon. Oh, I LOVE this shot! Jodi Baker, you are WONDERFULLY AMAZING!

More photos coming in later posts.

No comments: