Aug 9, 2009

Meghan + Derek. engagement shoot

I pulled into the parking lot to meet Meghan + Derek for the first time. As I pulled in, I could see Meghan waving to me from in their car + that's when I knew. I knew that hanging out with them would be like being with old friends... very comfortable + fun! And it was. I had a great time getting to know them.

Our shoot was at the Covington House, owned + run by my good friend, Linda Covington. The grounds are BEAUTIFUL (a FABULOUS place for a wedding!).


Meghan is so cute...


And I LOVE the way she's looking over at Derek... SO SWEET!

I LOVE this... Meghan had SUCH CUTE SHOES!





Derek, holding the flower, which is holding the ring, that he gave her...





I love this next series of shots... Meghan + Derek are so cute together!










One of my favorite shots from the evening...






Meghan + Derek, THANK YOU for such a FUN photo shoot! I really enjoyed getting to know you + being able to see the wonderful relationship that you two have. CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement!

1 comment:

Jen said...

F A N T A S T I C! JUST BEAUTIFUL TINA. =)