Aug 12, 2009

We love you, Jodi Baker!

Today is a WONDERFUL, yet SAD day!

1 year ago, I decided to add another photographer to Tina Wrona Photography. It was a decision that has BLESSED me beyond belief! Not only is Jodi Baker an AMAZING photographer, but she is also an INCREDIBLE friend!

As many of you know, my family is in the process of adopting an 11 year old girl, Alexis. We are THRILLED BEYOND BELIEF + so overjoyed by this new + exciting time in our lives. But during this wonderful new time for our family, I have been scheduling fewer photo shoots + focusing more on my family.

Because of this, I have encouraged Jodi to branch off + to begin her own photography business. I am THRILLED for her + I would love to have clients from TWP to now go to Jodi Baker Photography for photos! (I am still doing some shoots, but much fewer than in the past.)

And, rest assured, Jodi + I will still work together often. She is on my calendar for many upcoming weddings, + I will continue to book weddings with her. She is AMAZING!

I am sad at the thought of not working with Jodi on a more regular basis (because her friendship to me is HUGE in my life), but I know that we will probably continue to talk shop often + work together whenever possible.

Jodi, THANK YOU for all your love + understanding + your giving heart! I love you, girl + I am so PROUD of you!


Here is Jodi's touching good-bye in her own words...

"OK... it has been a while since I have posted anything which some may have noticed. It isn't that I have not been photographing anyone.. I have just been working on my new adventure."

"With Tina slowing down some to focus on her AWESOME (NEW) FAMILY, she thought it was time for me to go out from under her wings and fly on my own. Believe me.. when she mentioned that to me the first time, I didn't want to. I LOVE working with Tina.. she has been such a HUGE blessing to me (that rolls down to my family). I could have never gotten to where I am now without her. So... after a lot of convincing... I am going out on my own. Jodi Baker Photography has now been established. A wise person once told me use my name when I go out on my own, that way when people see the photos they will recognize your name with the photo. When I did agree to go out on my own I made her promise to let me still work with her when she needs an extra camera. So really, I will always be Tina Wrona Photography's Company Photographer :) For those who I have been blessed to photograph through TWP, I hope you allow me to continue to capture your moments for you in the future."

"Thank you Tina for everything.. there are no words to express but I hope you know that I love you and your family and I am SO blessed to call you my friend!"


Check out Jodi's new BLOG at...

www.jodibakerphotography.com (and be sure to save it in your "Favorites")

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am excited for you and your family Tina and for Jodi too!

Jen said...

I am excited for you and your family Tina and for Jodi too!